Book now available...

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Lord Elpus, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

My book "This Thing of Ours-Stories from the Hampton and Richmond Borough Mafia" is now published and available on Amazon. It will be in the club shop at a special reduced price from the Truro game onwards. All proceeds from both sources go to the club.
    Happy reading! (And thanks if you buy it.)

2. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Bumpted this back to the top.

hrbfc__fan likes this.
  3. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Just taken delivery of a box of 20 books, so they will be in the club shop for the Gloucester City game on April 14th.

hrbfc__fan likes this.
  4. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

One for me, please..how much, BTW

hrbfc__fan likes this.
  5. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

One for me please. Thanks. Will collect at Gloucester game. Thanks.

hrbfc__fan likes this.
  6. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Guys, I'm away on holiday until the morning of the Gloucester game now...I'll drop the box off with Adrian at 2.00 so it'll probably be first come first served on that day. If any more are needed, more can be ordered, so don't worry.
    Expect it'll be £6.

hrbfc__fan likes this.
  7. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Ok My Lord. Thanks for the info.

8. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Just giving this a bump to the top to give a reminder that the book is available from 2.00 in the club shop on Saturday v Gloucester.
    Currently selling well on Amazon too!

hrbfc__fan likes this.
  9. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

I was delighted to hear that the club shop copies of the book sold out in 30 minutes yesterday!
    As a result, another 20 have been ordered and will be in the shop for the Truro game. It is also still on Amazon.
    Thanks to all those people who made some very kind comments about it during the afternoon.

Hampton mad likes this.
  10. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

I got mine yesterday and started reading it in the second half of yesterdays match. Excellent.

11. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Thanks HM. Let me know what you think when you finish it.

Hampton mad likes this.
  12. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Was the game that bad?