Ex Beaver news...

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Lord Elpus, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Josh

Josh Member

Billy Jefferies has joined Walton and Hersham from Bedfont Sports.

2. tony

tony Member

The programme has Moss as having left the club on the Appearances page.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. We await news of where he has gone. Of more interest for supporters is news of a replacement!

4. Adam

Adam Member

Ben Harris has signed for Ascot United. I assume he's been injured and just needs to play again.

5. Josh

Josh Member

Moss confirmed as left.

6. tony

tony Member

Not sure why he couldn't reproduce his scoring feats at the Beveree having done well at a number of previous clubs. Maybe just that one step up was too much.

7. Agree Tony, there is quite a step up from Isthmian Premier. Dowse recruited him and Vilcu who were both highly rated at the lower level and with hindsight, perhaps a miscalculation?

8. Rob Overfield

Rob Overfield Member

A lot of the time in his career, Ryan has had a partner to feed off up front, so he was able to poach quite a number of goals because of that.

As we know, that’s not the way Dowse sets up at the moment...

If a striker can be found who’s comfortable in that lone striker role, then the possibility of a good season improves.

9. Agree it is finding one at the right price, and as you say, our season's fortunes may well rest. We all wish Dowse success. Don't think it will be that easy.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  10. BHH

BHH Member

I've spotted on twitter that it appears Tom Jelley has left Carshalton.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

11. BHH

BHH Member

He's off to Tooting and Mitcham looking at the Carshalton website. Gone up a league already

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

12. Josh

Josh Member

Dean Inman has joined 'The Billericay Revolution.'

13. SteveM

SteveM Member

Marvin Morgan scored Bath's only goal in a 3-1 defeat by...oh, wait...er

Josh likes this.
  14. James Dean

James Dean New Member

That’s the most effort I’ve ever seen Marvin Morgan put in at The Bev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord Elpus likes this.
  15. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Dean Inman...a very decent player who has now grabbed the cash and plummeted in my respect.

Josh likes this.
  16. Josh

Josh Member

In other news, Dan Thompson and Joe Turner scored for Tonbridge in the 3-3 FA Trophy draw with Heybridge Swifts.

17. tony

tony Member

Signed for £27,600. What are they smoking at Billericay? More than we got for Lowe or Kabamba.

Josh likes this.
  18. Their spending is quite unbelievable. No wonder Maidenhead took the offer for a player who has been in and out of their side this season.
    Billericay's wage bill must be circa £30k.+ per week. To justify this they will need to come up as Isthmian champions and go straight through to Conference National.

19. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Riding for a big fall, hopefully.

20. I notice that Jerome is now with Cray Wanderers.