Ex Beaver news...

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Lord Elpus, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

That's because you edited your mistake at precisely 1041pm last night!!!

MK

2. tony

tony Member

Just watched Dave Tarpey score 4 against Fylde on the NL highlights. Two penalties, a dribble round the keeper and a 25 yard free kick. Surely a league club will come in for him soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

I wonder if he is just a bit too old for a league move now. Still, he's clearly on top form with Maidenhead. What a contrast to his friend and former strike partner Charlie Moone, who, as far as I know, is still unnattached. Hope Charlie hasn't jacked it in yet. Surely he'd still be an asset to someone.

4. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

I believe Charlie's last club was Leatherhead?!

MK

5. Federico has , as expected, signed for Hemel.

6. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Yes it was last season but I don't think he's still with them. Not sure if he finished the season with them actually.

7. Josh

Josh Member

Alfie Pavey scored for Dartford in their 7-1 win over Oxford yesterday.

8. Josh

Josh Member

Tom Beere has signed for Tonbridge.

9. Ref Tom Beere
    I was aware that he was there. The only in depth interview with their manager a couple of weeks ago suggested he had had an unsuccessful trial at Eastleigh in the summer and had not had a full pre season training. When he turned out in a friendly for us he was not match fit. Tonbridge at the start of the season had some injuries and were awaiting international clearance for Joe Turner. Dowse was approach and Beere went to Tonbridge to get match fit, after a few games on the bench , he now seems to be starting games.
    Where our involvement now lies I am not sure, he is registered with Angels and will be soon cup tied. Don't think he actually signed for us although their manager in the interview I alluded earlier to, suggested we had a recall. Not sure therefore of the exact status, but may be a gentlemans agreement between the two managers?
    Personally I would think a fully fit Tom would be an addition to the squad ,unless Dowse has some better midfielders up his sleeve.

10. James Dean

James Dean New Member

Is there a deadline when the transfer window closes, and if so, when is it? End of Aug like in the professional leagues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. tony

tony Member

No transfer deadline at our level other than 31 March 2018

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

James Dean likes this.
  12. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

Dowse would need a pretty big and spacious sleeve to stuff a midfielder up it...

MK

13. Would it be correct to think a loan/transfer to us from a club at a higher level that is bound by the 31/8 rule, could take place after this date?

14. Adam

Adam Member

I think it Can however I think we're restricted to short loans, so restricted to max of 3 months. I believe long term loans from those clubs can only be signed during the Windows.

15. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Tom's Wiki page said he is on loan to Tonbridge. Interesting. Read into that what you will!

16. Yes I had noticed that but cannot find any note as to who the other club is.

17. No need to worry about Tom he has returned to Beveree. Into the squad for tomorrow's game.

18. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Marvin Bartley in action for Hibs at Dundee this afternoon.

Just checked and it was ten years ago he played for HRBFC.

19. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

I am surprised that Mawgan hasn't mentioned this already!

MK

20. Adam

Adam Member

Vilcu and Spence have signed for K's.