Ex Beaver news...

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Lord Elpus, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Adam

Adam Member

Dave Tarpey has signed for Barnet.

2. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

Turned down Coventry I believe...

MK

3. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

That's Maidenhead stuffed then.

4. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Those with Sky will get the chance to see Jamal Lowe in action for Portsmouth as thet take on Rotherham at Fratton Park.

Kick Off 2.30.

5. Jermaine Osei has joined Wealdstone.
    I noted that Federico turned out for Ks in a friendly this week. Could be joining the ever increasing number of ex Beavers there?
    Tom Beere scored from the spot in Tombridge's 10-1 win over Herne Bay this week.

6. Josh

Josh Member

Also on the scoresheet was Dan Thompson and Joe Turner.

7. Federico has joined Ks, obviously not wanted at Hemel. Think Jerome is more suited to this level.Tom Collins has also joined from Staines.
    Ks are becoming an ex Hampton team!

8. Like Barnet!

9. Josh

Josh Member

Like how he became an ex Hemel team.

10. Taurean Roberts has join Paquette at Harrow, looks like he has left, the clear out continues!

11. Rob Overfield

Rob Overfield Member

Just had text from Dowse (while he's getting ready for his run) to say 'Roberts has only went to harrow to get some game time he is back with us next Saturday for fa cup'. Worry not...

12. Thanks Rob, does this mean that we will need him because we will not be able to use any of the loan outfield players in the FA Cup next week?

13. With Tarpey, I think that is five players there with Hampton connections - Craig Ross, plus the Taylor brothers and Fonguck.
    Seem to have good connections there, very useful.

14. Rob Overfield

Rob Overfield Member

I'll be honest, I don't know. Will depend if the home club's have given permission, as always.

15. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Even if parent clubs haven't given permission, the club the loan player is at sometimes still play them anyway.

Mentioning no names.

16. SteveM

SteveM Member

Tarps subbed after 7min against Cambridge yesterday -- nothing too serious hopefully.

17. Josh

Josh Member

Stretchered off injured.

18. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Tom Jelley seems to have signed for Carshalton. No disrespect but I thought he could have done a lot better than that. Back with us for example...

19. Thought he wanted to go to Isthmian Premier!

20. SteveM

SteveM Member

Barnet head coach quoted as saying: "Dave has felt his knee jar and a bit of a pop. We’ll have a scan of him on Monday and see how he’ll go from there."