Ex Beaver news...

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Lord Elpus, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Apparently he needs ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) surgery, an operation I know very well, having had one about 4 years ago. Tarps could be out for anything between 6 months to a year. A real shame, wish him well.

2. Would not expect him to play again this season, will depend on the treatment he receives, the top clubs often send their players to the States for both operation and physiotherapist treatment. Barnet may not have this level of insurance.
    Agree real shame for him, especially having left his job for full time football.

3. SteveM

SteveM Member

Gutted for him

4. See he played left back and was voted their man of the match on his debut.

5. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Terrible injury to get. Hope all goes well with the op. And Tarps is back playing next season.

6. Josh

Josh Member

Gutting.

7. Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  8. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Real shame.

9. Josh

Josh Member

Jamal Lowe has just scored for Pompey against Fleetwood.

10. Josh

Josh Member

And now he's got another!

11. SteveM

SteveM Member

Second was a blinder according to the BBC report, tune in to the Goals show on Channel 5 ce soir

12. Josh

Josh Member

Was indeed. Typical Jamal finish.

13. Cole has been released by Torquay as their new manager starts to sort out the squad. Think he played just a few games. Wonder where Cole will go next, back to Staines, probably as his last stint was only a couple of days?Don't think it will be us, although we don't have cover for Casey.
    Read that Osei and Elliott Godfrey have both gone out on loan from Wealdstone as yet again, a new manager takes stock of his inherited squad.

14. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Culley has just tweeted about this being a Saturday with no football. He doesn't seem to know whether he's left or not. Hope he hasn't!

15. Think this is for him and Dowse to sort out. Marvin's signing was going to affect the other strikers.
    He was working in the week so missed the Cup replay and from memory, has missed another midweek match as being away. Dowse does not take kindly to this type of absence.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  16. Noel Mbo was a sub for Ks and came on and scored. Another loan or what?

Update - seems he returned to Gillingham after his loan finished with us and Ks immediately got him on a month's loan. Might find the lower standard more suitable at this stage of his development.
    Of the 15 players used by Ks last night, no fewer than 5 have been on our books . Looks like they are becoming a team of our surplus players!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  17. Billy Bishop played for Carshalton yesterday. Do we know if he has left or is it dual registration or loan?

18. BHH

BHH Member

At this rate Carshalton might soon have as many ex beavers as them...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

19. James Dean

James Dean New Member

Just seen on Twitter that Hayes & Yeading have announced the signing of Duncan Culley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Adam

Adam Member

No great loss in my opinion.
    I see Mo Bettamer has started the season pretty well at Staines. Always thought he had good potential when with us a few years back.