Junior Beaver Shirts

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Les 1949, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Junior Beaver Replica shirts will be available on Saturday 18th. Lesley & Adrian will be sorting through the recent arrival of stock during the week.

If you are awaiting a Junior Beaver Shirt can you try and get along before 2.15pm and pick them up. Once the Junior Beavers have been sorted any remaining shirts will go on sale.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    James Dean likes this.
  2. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Thanks Les, does this include those kids who signed up for a shirt as part of their season ticket deal?

3. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Yes it does

James Dean likes this.
  4. James Dean

James Dean New Member

Great news, thanks Les. Is the signed photo that was offered as part of the Junior Beaver season ticket deal also available for collection? I’d like to manage my son’s expectations before I turn up at The Bev!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Have spoken to Lesley, can you confirm the size of the shirt as she doesn't have you on any list - unless James Dean is a 'forum name'. No signed photos yet as Lesley will ask each child when they collect the shirt who they want and it will be arranged.

6. James Dean

James Dean New Member

Hi Les. The shirt is for my son, Charlie Dean, who is a current Junior Beaver season ticket holder to must be on a season ticket holder list somewhere? He needs an age 11-12 shirt size. I’ll be there in good time on Saturday in case he needs to try a couple of different sizes on. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Thanks, Lesley had a couple of queries re incomplete information. You were obviously one of them.

James Dean likes this.