Nathan Collier

Discussion in 'HRBFC News from the Web' started by Josh, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Josh

Josh Member

Has left to join Dartford.

2. Rob Overfield

Rob Overfield Member

3. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Totally understand the reasons that Nathan has left due to domestic reasons. Very sad to see him go. Nathan has played twice for us and has always given of his best for our club and was always really approachable. Will be sadly missed at the club not just as a player but as a good person.

Nathan made 187 appearances which puts him well into the top 40 of all time player appearances. Nathan also managed 12 goals.

Lesley and I wish Nathan and his partner all the best.

4. cliffp

cliffp Member

Very sorry to see Nathan go but as Les says the reason is simple and understandable. I would like to join Les in wishing all the very best for the future and thank him for his contributions in his two spells with the club.

5. Great pity as he has given us some very good games. Will miss his versatility.
    Dowse says he wants a replacement, wonder if a certain full back with connections to Dowse could be coming?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  6. tony

tony Member

Bit of a blow as he could play pretty much anywhere and could be relied on to give a consistent high level performance. Goode from Ks May be an option though slightly mixed reports on recent form. Short term we have cover at right back but may need more to cover at centre back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Knowing the Dowse connection, Goode would be an obvious name in the frame. He can play right across the back line and is a tall mobile player, however he has played almost exclusively at Isthmian Premier level, so going by recent experiences, that might be an issue with the step up in standard.
    If we are going to be involved in the promotion race to the end we need cover for all possible circumstances.