Next two away games.

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by SHEPPERTON SUPPORTER, Sep 7, 2017.

1. tony

tony Member

Agree that once Hudson-Odoi was subbed and Napa went off injured Hungerford got on top and deserved their point. H-O did very well in the #10 role and he and Napa started to drive the team on after we struggled in the first 20 minutes. Napa took his goal well and was always a threat. Darling looked composed at the back but it was a fact that both Hungerford goals came from left wing crosses. Howes made a number of very good saves and kept us in it at the death.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

What would we do without Howes. Great Goalkeeper. Just hope they dont have a goalkeeper crisis at Watford this season.

3. It's a little worrying that in two of the last three games we let a 2-0 lead slip.

Josh likes this.
  4. BeaverFan1

BeaverFan1 New Member

Not sure if this has been mentioned before (might be a bit out the loop!), but Taurean Roberts is playing for Harrow Borough currently.

5. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

A point away from home is always good, but as you say dissappointing to n ot win when 2-0 up.

6. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Frustrating too.

7. We now move on to a game on a Monday night which is slightly unusual evening for us.
    Assuming everyone is fit, would think that it is unlikely to be any changes in the starting eleven? What do folk think?
    Dowse may select a team with the cup game on a Saturday in mind plus that the loans for some players are up on 23/9.

8. BHH

BHH Member

I think we will put out a good side tomorrow and potentially a weaker one with some fringe players included on Saturday. Hope it doesnt happen though as a cup run might be nice!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

9. SteveM

SteveM Member

Big Dunc to start. Any news on Malaky's injury?

10. With the amount of prize money available, I would expect the club to field the strongest possible team. £4500 to the winners of Saturday's round and with the potential of even more in the next .
    Whilst these receipts probably are not included in the club's budget, they are very welcome and can transform the financial situation.

11. Think you will have your wish!

12. Josh

Josh Member

Hampton mad likes this.
  13. tony

tony Member

0-0 at HT not much happening either end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Josh

Josh Member

1-0 Gloucester against the run of play it seems.

15. Josh

Josh Member

Never mind! 1-1 Hudson-Odoi with the goal.

16. Josh

Josh Member

FT 1-1. A point which looked like it could've been 3, but a point nonetheless.

Hampton mad likes this.
  17. BHH

BHH Member

Full time. 1-1 Hampton get 4th draw in a row

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hampton mad likes this.
  18. tony

tony Member

1-1 FT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hampton mad likes this.
  19. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Thank you for the score still in Spain. Dont have facebook. MK Twitter or Skype .