10 points?

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Adam, Mar 4, 2019.

1. I haven't seen the Orient lad. Is he any better than Dylan Randall and is Dylan still with us?

2. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Personally, after having seen him, I haven't seen much to suggest that he is any better than Dylan. He does potentially look a bit stronger in the air though.
    Not sure if he is still with us, although I think I remember someone saying he's on dual reg somewhere like Hanworth Villa? If he is, its not going to be at all easy for him there in such a struggling team.

3. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

Les as you were going to St. Ives how many people did you meet? (I'll get my coat!)

MK

4. This thread illustrates much of what has been previously mentioned.
    Is the present team good enough to keep us up and if not, can Gary recruit in the remaining two weeks the right type of players to ensure our survival.
    Gary’s signings record has caused much comment, particularly when they are quickly discarded, have injury record or young loan players unable to make an immediate impact.
    With just a couple of weeks to go, I like many, would like to see any recruitment that gives some assurance.

5. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

I think we are walking around in the dark without a torch. And have a good chance of falling into The Bostik. Unless we get things sorted quick.

6. It would probably be the Evo-stik Southern so even more reason for getting things sorted.

Hampton mad likes this.
  7. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Bostik or Evo-Stik. We will get stuck in one of them.

TW3Beaver likes this.
  8. SteveM

SteveM Member

Hopefully we won’t be saying UHU to either

Hampton mad likes this.
  9. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

We need a Gorilla at the back. To Loctite the defence.

Guingamptonian likes this.
  10. SteveM

SteveM Member

Or we’ll look a right bunch of Pritts (didn’t know I was South African did you?)

Hampton mad and Lord Elpus like this.
  11. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

HM always the optimist

MK

12. Mawgan

Mawgan Member

I've got a 'cunning plan', 'a la Baldrick' involving Ian Hodges, and he doesn't even have to leave Cornwall. As Ian was always good at 'delivering the goods' for Hampton. On Sat 22nd April get Ian to personally deliver a 'shedload' of his local Pizza Express Pizzas, [especially the greasy salami covered ones], to the Truro City team bus for their players to eat on the way to Hampton.
    If this cunning plan works and the Truro players are suitably affected by their pizza diet Ian will be eligible to earn himself a Hampton win Bonus [possibly funded by the Beavers Trust or crowd funding, if we cannot use any of the cash earned from the FA cup run! that is]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  13. Looks like East Thurrock think they might engineer an escape.
    http://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/we-will-stay-up-if-we-keep-playing-like-this-coven-55878
    Watched Dulwich highlights against St Albans. In his post match interview Gavin Rose was very unhappy and said he intended to bring in a couple of players to ensure they stayed up and not ruin all the hard work in recent years.
    Will be interested to see what our rivals do with their squads in the next week.

14. tony

tony Member

WestonSM have sacked their manager

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk