Beaconsfield Town Friendly

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by TW3Beaver, Sep 5, 2020.

1. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

13 minutes gone 2-0 Hampton.
    Both goals for Ryan Hill.

2. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Today’s starting XI is as follows: Trialist, Cox, Farrell, Inman, Wassmer, Smith, Hill, Deadfield, Coleman, Muir, Gray

3. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

No sooner has Muir made it 3-0, then Beacobsfield pull one back.

4. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

3-1 at ht, mostly very promising, just dozed off a bit for their goal.

5. TW2-Beaver

TW2-Beaver Member

Thanks for the updates.
    Any half time changes?

6. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

4-1.

Hat-trick for Ryan Hill.

7. Looking at the starting lineup this is beginning to look like how could start the season with a couple of changes?
    Let’s see what happens in the second half.

8. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

I'm getting my info from Twitter.

9. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

61’ - Gary has made the changes and the following players have entered the pitch: Trialist, Steer, Uche, Donaldson, D’sane, Trialist, Trialist

10. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

5-1 Inman.

11. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

6-1 Donaldson

12. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Ft 6-1, a pretty convincing display without ever really having to put ourselves out that much. Good to see us really putting lower opposition to the sword again though.

13. davc

davc Member

No Riddick or Leithwaite yet again, anyone know where they are?

14. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Both injured I think.

15. Adam

Adam Member

Both Luke and Tyrone at the ground. Most likely injured.

16. tony

tony Member

Ruddick has been suffering from a virus and Lewthwaite with a bad impact injury.

Much like the Ashford game, we found today pretty easy. It looked like a potential starting XI but perhaps some tweaking will be needed. Smith played defensive midfield and showed his strength and positioning although rarely got out of second gear. Coleman played wide left but not sure has showed enough for me to say he is a starter just yet. Donaldson looks a better bet and scored a well taken goal in the second half. Hill certainly has his scoring boots on just now and he and Muir are not going to be ousted barring injury. Gray and Deadfield also look certain starters and the only issue at the back is whether Steer or Farrell gets the left back slot. Very little to choose between them. Cox looks to have pole position on right back with Ruddick out with illness.

Of course it’s a squad game and we look to have very good options when injury and suspensions happen. Having said this we do need to play against stronger opposition to judge quite where we are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Hartley Wintney had a lot more about them than either Ashford or Beaconsfield did. But there's not a lot more we can do to prove our mettle other than run up goals against these sides.

18. Thanks for the details folks . Looks like the team is settling down into their designated roles.

19. Adam

Adam Member

Hill looking in great form so far in pre-season. If doing a season preview I guess he’d be the one to watch/star man. Could quickly find himself a marked man this season.
    Will be interesting to see how he does against the Step 1 teams in the games we have coming up.

20. davc

davc Member

i have no doubt that Hill could play and do well in step 1. Keep thinking his size is against him but is very tough and tenacious as well as fast and skilful