Eastleigh Home

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Hampton mad, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Well your welcome to try. Went there this morning plenty of room for The Club Step ladder. And found a nice new Mitre football with Weymouth Fc written on it. Come on Hampton.

Big Rich likes this.
  2. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Well change of plan. Off to watch Bracknell town v Chippenham in The Club Car. £3 oap. Bar open and food served. Ko 7.30pm .

3. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

Bracknell need your money pay the six pounds instead HM

MK

4. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Bracknell don't need my m
    Well that was a waste of time. Arrived at Bracknell and the game was last week. Watched Ascot utd v Frimley in the end. 6.0 to Ascot. Nice ground by the racecourse.

5. tony

tony Member

We drew 1-1 with Eastleigh with Imran Uche getting a late equaliser. No other details I’m afraid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Your not allowed out evening games. So no sponge throwing for you.

7. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

Could only happen to HM turning up to find there's no game LOL!!!

Hampton mad likes this.
  8. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Sunbury v Sheen park Saturday Cricket you going Mk.

9. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

1-1 draw, 0-1 down at ht, Imran Uche with an equaliser - apparently.

Hampton mad likes this.
  10. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

Knowing you turn up at non existent football matches. I don't know whether to take what you've just said for gospel

MK

Hampton mad likes this.
  11. WTF are you talking about... stop projecting your issues onto others, keyboard warrior. We all know your nurse has confiscated the keys to the club car once or twice.

12. tony

tony Member

Meanwhile back at the football, we’ve signed Imran Uche but strong hint from manager is that he will loan him out to a step 3 club to ensure he gets regular playing time, which makes sense. Some further cuts to the squad likely, as expected.

Big Rich and Hampton mad like this.
  13. Perhaps some signings might be under threat if they don’t perform? Depending on the budget he indicated that he might need some cover in certain positions, this might be where he is looking for savings.

14. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

It sounds like there were there no people whatsoever other than players and management allowed into the game last night. I know supporters couldn't go, and that's fine, we knew that, but other clubs have had a media presence at the very least, tweeting line ups and goals etc. What occurred to make it a no go even for the media guys and others? The announcent in the afternoon stated that it was due to "circumstances beyond our control" which is a little concerning given that our first game is creeping ever nearer, with the potential of a crowd presence.
    I hope all is OK.

Nick, Big Rich and GRTourist like this.
  15. tony

tony Member

The game was videoed as Eastleigh have tweeted their goal. Fuller footage may appear on their website.

16. Looks like this snippet is all they have put up, perhaps they might let us have a little more?

17. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Just watching the Woking v Dorking friendly currently being streamed live and interestingly there are quite a few people up in the stand, presumably all officials and press. Even a couple elsewhere. Is someone at the Bev being a little too literal with the "absolutely no-one in" interpretation?

Hampton mad likes this.
  18. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

I must admit to being a bit frustrated that no one at the club has communicated the reasons for the problems on Tuesday evening. So some background....off the record as they say.

It is not the club who have decided the interpretation of behind the doors matches but the council. You may have heard today that hull city have been denied permission to hold a test event by their local council. Well the club is in a similar position. I am not in a position to be able to go into specifics...I am just a volunteer after all.

However I can say that until late Tuesday afternoon there was every chance that we would not be allowed to host the game.

We were only given permission late on and only on the proviso that only those who were necessary to the running of the game were allowed to be present...6.

As regards the snippet of the eastleigh goal it seems to have been someone on their bench with a mobile phone, none of their media or anyone outside their team were there. The game was run according to the rules laid down by the council. I think you can safely assume that 'discussions' are ongoing.

The football authorities can say all they like about getting fans into matches but in the end the decisions all depend on local authorities and their take on what is safe and what is not....or rather what THEY deem safe and apprpriate.

As regards the sutton game, who knows, I certainly don't!

GeoffArnold likes this.
  19. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Many thanks for giving us an outline Les.

20. tony

tony Member

I suspected it was something like that given the air of mystery. You do hope that the government doesn’t agree one thing and the local council another if and when we get to resuming the season.