Ex Beaver news...

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Lord Elpus, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

I don't know one way or the other..just putting out the likelihood that the club are unlikely to make any comment on the matter.

2. SteveM

SteveM Member

Let’s say 5% of £3m for starters. so £150k — tidy little sum. Any advances on that?

3. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Shandon Baptiste came off the bench for Oxford United, in the FA Cup Third Round defeat at Brentford, but was unfortunately carried off ten minutes later.

4. Josh Huggins played for Ks today and got sent off! Assume released by Havant?
    Looking at the Ks squad, it would be interesting to know what sort of budget they currently have. There are some expensive players there.
    Massive increase on last season where they gambled on a low budget with only one relegated.

5. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

0 % of £3m = Nothing.

6. Big Rich

Big Rich Member

You’ve still got the two new tyres for the club car though HM. All-weather treads too. Nice.

Hampton mad likes this.
  7. SteveM

SteveM Member

Pretty sure the club would have insisted on some kind of sell-on HM

8. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

You'd certainly hope so wouldn't you? Especially when it's pretty much standard practice...

Hampton mad likes this.
  9. cliffp

cliffp Member

Well according to Tony and Les we shall never know?

Perhaps a new Club car may be a tell tale sign of an unexpected windfall? Maybe something luxurious and hybrid if not all electric?

Lord Elpus and Hampton mad like this.
  10. SteveM

SteveM Member

Rather have a Rolls-Royce striker

11. tony

tony Member

That’s not right. There is a sell on clause. Ask a club official if you want to know. They may or may not tell you. It is up to the board, not me, if they want to publicise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard and Hampton mad like this.
  12. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

That's all I wanted to know from my original question.

Hampton mad likes this.
  13. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Probably best not to bandy around figures, as it will alert other clubs that HRBFC have cash to splash, making it even harder to sign players, as fees will be demanded and even the player themselves will want bigger wages.
    This is the reason transfer fees are often undisclosed.

14. forfarton

forfarton New Member

15. With Connors having returned to Dover, I read that there has been several enquiries to take Diarra on loan, to date, Dover have resisted these as they wished to retain him in their first team squad.

16. tony

tony Member

Murrell- Williamson now playing for Kingstonian. So much for full time football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Saw that.
    Billericay have signed on a couple of forwards so already he is not required?
    Ks must be spending a fortune to get up, they still lost today!

18. An ex-Beavers reunion at Longmead today with nine on display, by my reckoning. And three of them scored!

19. Michael Juett

Michael Juett New Member

I read Joe Hicks broke his leg today as captain for Walton Casuals. Very sad, I for one wish him a speedy recovery. Always thought he gave his best in a Hampton shirt but his first team chances were always limited

20. I looked on Walton Casuals website, he has a double leg break and will have an operation in St Peter’s on Monday.