Ex Beaver news...

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Lord Elpus, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

1/10, could do better...

2. Mawgan

Mawgan Member

I think that Ron Noades persuaded Victor that Darren was 'prone to injury' and had a back problem, so probably wouldn't be sold on and for Victor to receive between £30- £50K to buy out any 'sell-on' clause originally negotiated.
    Then sold him ASAP.

3. Mawgan

Mawgan Member

Thank you Graham for explaining the 'potential' Jamal "sell on " deal. Just interested to find out whether it was just a straightforward deal or not.

4. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Nicke Kabamba joins Hartlepool on a permanent deal, following a loan spell.

5. Adam likes this.
  6. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Thank you for your honest reply Graham.

7. Perhaps he is due back at Beveree he does make the odd return every six clubs!

8. hrbfc__fan

hrbfc__fan Member

I would have him back, may not score but would do the job Dundo did last season which is holding up the ball well and bringing others into play and he did that brilliantly in the play off final HOWEVER I think he will go to Braintree

9. SteveM

SteveM Member

Isn't the North a tad too unfashionable for him?

10. Think many would agree this the type of player we could do with. We would need a mobile striker to play off him.
    Could think of a few similar players who would make a greater impact.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    Josh likes this.
  11. hrbfc__fan

hrbfc__fan Member

Just been announced on Sky Sports that Seny Dieng has been offered a new contract by QPR

Guingamptonian likes this.
  12. Billericay have retained Charlie Wassmer.
    Mark Smith is in talks with them but would not be surprised if he moves as Alan Julian has been retained and he would not want to be back up keeper. Quite a few useful players also in talks as well.
    Adam Coombes has been released, wouldn’t mind him back, but reckon we will be well down the list after Welling and possibly Havant.

Had a second thought on Coombes, as Chelmsford have lost their main strikers he could end up there ( with Dickson?)

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  13. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Good keeper is Mark Smith. Fairly local too. Could do a lot worse, except it's probably not that hard to get a decent young keeper on loan from a league club.

14. Agree entirely he is a West London lad and could solve this position for some time.
    However we must be conscious that our budget is not the biggest in our league and if we can get another club to fund it, that might be a better, if short term option, The keeper is the one position that there are a lot of good young keepers that their parent clubs wish to expose to senior rather than under 23. Interesting to look at the loan keepers we have had recently and are still doing well.

15. SteveM

SteveM Member

Maybe you can tell Graham how much our budget for next season is Shep ;)

16. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

£400,000 was the price I've seen that Palace paid Brentford for him.

17. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Marvin Bartley has joined Livingston.

18. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

D
    DOCTOR Livingston I presume?!

MK

19. Whoryer

Whoryer Member

Fingers crossed for a bidding war to sign Jamal Lowe now Portsmouth can't go up