F A Cup 1st Qualifying Draw

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Les 1949, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Portion of the draw from whom our opposition is likely to come from on Saturday 3rd October (excluding the National League South teams of course)...

[​IMG]

2. In a normal season there are a lot of clubs listed here we would be very happy to play, especially at home. This season they will all have had the advantage of playing some competitive games before October 3rd.
    As far as other Conference South teams, whilst they would have the same level of non competitive games, but would you fancy away to Havant?
    No doubt Oxford City will get a home draw again!!
    Any folk got thoughts on the opening day’s opponents?

Les 1949 likes this.
  3. Nick

Nick Member

Cowes Sports away would do me

4. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Would be allowed on the IoW? I know that the Isle of Man is virtually off limits to anyone but residents.

5. Nick

Nick Member

Yeah, IoW is ok at present, mother is in the middle of a week long trip over there, but who knows what’s around the corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

If she needs to get off the island quick, can she swim or know someone with a boat? Actually thinking about it, if she was spotted coming across the Solent she might have to prove she was a UK citizen and not an asylum seeker.

7. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Another trip to Chertsey would be nice.

Big Rich likes this.
  8. SteveM

SteveM Member

Frimley Green away would be best-case scenario for me, but I’d take away to any local, lower-tier side with a small fanbase.

9. Adam

Adam Member

Met Police away. They’re allowed 600 at that level and they don’t get that many, so many of us would be able to go. Or something similar to that.

Richard likes this.
  10. GRTourist

GRTourist New Member

They've got Sutton Common Rovers up next Wednesday in the Prelims. Should be a good watch to be fair, and SCR average 50ish, so there will be plenty of space in their (I think) 250 allowance.

11. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

SCR share with Sutton United's gander green lane ground

MK

12. GRTourist

GRTourist New Member

They do, but their allowance will be based on the league they're in, not the ground's capacity (unless I'm reading the rules incorrectly?)

13. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

Some one mentioned Cray were allowed to play at Bromley in a PSF. Because Cray were the designated home team at the ground they shared with Bromley

MK

14. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

HM bringing up that old chestnut NM again!

MK