New signing

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Les 1949, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

..Eddie Dsane, striker from Kingstonian.

2. tony

tony Member

3 goals in 17 appearances for Ks after joining from Leatherhead. 28 goals in 18/19 for Maldon & Tiptree. Ks forum seem to think he is a hard worker but didn’t score enough goals for them to be their first choice striker.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  3. GRTourist

GRTourist New Member

Eight league goals in total for last season (five at Leatherhead pre-Ks). I think he seemed more of a winger than a leading striker when I've watched him.

Quick, direct dribbling style. Enjoyable player to watch in my opinion.

4. TW2-Beaver

TW2-Beaver Member

My workmate who supports Ks said Dsane was only used as their main striker/target man for a few games after Theophanous left for Romford. Before that he was behind the front man or on the outside. He was sorry to see him leave. Could be a good signing, we shall see!

5. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Any relation to Roscoe D'sane?

6. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Sam Cox re-signed

Hampton mad and Richard like this.
  7. Well, that’s surprised me.

Kudos to Gary for getting the deal done!

8. Just listened to his interview. Good news, he alluded to the fact there might be further signings which will be great news.

9. Just one other factor from the interview is that he may well be required for international duty, so he might miss some games during the international breaks, the first one being, he believed in October. Assume Gary has factored this in and will have cover within the squad.

10. tony

tony Member

Twitter suggests Ben Jefford, a left back from Oxford City, may be joining. We seem well served in that space with Farrell and Donaldson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. As has been pointed out, left back is a position we seem to be well covered. Farrell might be able to play on the right or perhaps as a defensive midfielder (he has been listed in the past as a midfield player). Ruddick may have put a word in?
    Let’s wait and see. In his interview Gary suggested he was after 2-3 players, presume one a keeper and we still don’t know about Muir.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  12. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

13. tony

tony Member

Rene Steer now officially confirmed. A very good signing but who gets the left back position?

14. Rene Steer confirmed as the latest signing. We've put together a really strong squad on paper so far, hopefully it can perform well on grass (and 4g a few times).

ANNOUNCE A GOALKEEPER PLEASE!!

15. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Gary said the goalkeeper position is sorted, so why it can't be announced who knows. Probably something to do with raising interest in the 12th Man fund.

16. tony

tony Member

It may be a contractual issue, ie existing deal has not yet expired.

Seb White likes this.
  17. hrbfc__fan

hrbfc__fan Member

Yes, Cos Alan Julien is still on contract with Billericay so that’s probs what is delaying the announcement because if you go into Alan Juliens twitter all the accounts he has recently follow is most of the HRBFC squad and the likes of Seb white, Hamza the youth coach and The academy Twitter so it’s 99% going to be Alan Julien

SteveM likes this.
  18. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Someone's been doing their research!

19. hrbfc__fan

hrbfc__fan Member

Got to be done aha for premier league clubs it’s tracking the flights in non league it’s checking who they recently followed

20. tony

tony Member

It’s never done until it’s done.