Oldham Athletic F A Cup ..

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Les 1949, Oct 22, 2018.

1. DanielNotley

DanielNotley New Member

Great news, I will travel all the way from Beijing to watch the game! Just changed my plane tickets to arrive in the UK earlier. When will tickets go on sale? I need 2 and don’t want to miss out otherwise waste of a journey...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    Nicebeaver likes this.
  2. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

Plus half share of the gate money less expenses! (This is a response to Nick's message)

MK

3. Great news and because it is on Monday we go into the draw for the Second Round for the first time!

hrbfc__fan likes this.
  4. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

In the City, usuall 5pm just in time to get the train home!

5. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Yes, normal prices apply

6. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

Signal failures and RMT strikes permitting!

MK

7. Busy Beaver

Busy Beaver New Member

James Dean, do you have a link to the info you posted? I want to share it but can't find it online, cheers

8. James Dean

James Dean Member

Busy Beaver likes this.
  9. Busy Beaver

Busy Beaver New Member

It's apparently a friendly :) Screenshot 2018-10-25 18.03.32. Screenshot 2018-10-25 18.03.32.

Hampton mad likes this.
  10. It is going to be an interesting time for all of us. No doubt there will be some alterations to our normal match routine in areas such as parking etc.
    If we get into the National League then this may become a more usual experience.
    Exciting times, no doubt the club will keep us informed as to arrangements after the various consultations have taken place.

11. SteveM

SteveM Member

They only coincide during school holidays Mucky, so we should be fine

12. SteveM

SteveM Member

I wish

Hampton mad likes this.
  13. SteveM

SteveM Member

Midweek, Oldham scraped past second-from-bottom Cheltenham, who were reduced to ten men at the halfway mark, with two late goals (the first from Christian Benteke's brother Jonathan, scoring his maiden goal in English football). It will be interesting to see how they get on today, away to Northampton, who are 18th, six places and five points behind them. It appears that the manager is under a bit of pressure and if the club are considering a change they may well decide that prior to our Cup clash would be a good time to do it. Let's hope so.

Hampton mad likes this.
  14. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Think their Assistant Manager was sacked a couple of days ago. Definite signs of unrest in the camp, good time to be playing them.

Hampton mad likes this.
  15. SteveM

SteveM Member

Lost 2-1 despite the opposition again having been reduced to ten for more than half the match.

16. James Dean

James Dean Member

With next weekend being FA cup weekend, is our league fixture on the Saturday going ahead given we are playing in the cup 48 hours later on the Monday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

No

James Dean likes this.
  18. Rob Overfield

Rob Overfield Member

James, the website fixture list make that question very clear...

https://secure.pitchero.com/admin/club/33336/teams/110868/fixtures

19. James Dean

James Dean Member

Thanks Rob, I hadn’t looked there. The HRBFC calendar I subscribe to still has us down as away to Concord Rangers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Match Officials Announced.

Referee Tom Nield
    Assistant Referees Paul Yates & Samuel Ogles
    Fourth Official Craig Hicks