1. It’s either Tonbridge or Met Police for the final promotion place in our league next season.

2. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Saw Met Police beat Poole today. Very tepid game with a controversial winner from the Plod. Think they might find Tonbridge a tougher nut to crack.

3. Mawgan

Mawgan Member

Have a suspicion that Dowse and Brendan didn't get on at the end ! Maybe Brendan criticised Dowse {like somebody else did last season??}.
    As you know Nick, Dowse doesn't like that and wants to have a fight about it !
    I think Dowse kept telling Brendan to pass the ball earlier, not dribble and vanish up his own ****, but he didn't. The Welling manager seems to have got Brendan to go past one or maybe two then centre the ball!

4. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Well there you go, it's all about man management then. I thought he was always one of our outstanding players and if I was in charge I'd want him in any side of mine.

5. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

At the moment are we looking at Boxing Day/New Years Day games with Aldershot?

6. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

That's a good point, although I wonder if Havant might think so as well...we might end up with Wealdstone or something.