Saturday’s fixture.

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by SHEPPERTON SUPPORTER, Jan 13, 2021.

1. The question is, will it take place? Assuming it does we know Inman will be suspended so, there will be changes in the lineup. In his interview last Saturday Gary suggested that Smith had a few issues so might not be available but much might have changed in a week. We might get to see our new loan player from Hayes in Jake Shepherd who was previously with Wealdstone. Might get some news in the next couple of days.
    Some info.
    https://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/wealdstone-player-news-sheppard-signs-3796046

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  2. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

That's interesting Shep, where did you hear he was on loan to us?

3. Whoryer

Whoryer Member

It was announced by Gary when he was interviewed by Radio Beaver on Saturday.

Lord Elpus likes this.
  4. We all admired Christian’s long range goal in the cup. Our new player might rival it!

5. tony

tony Member

I’m guessing someone is on the way out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. That had already crossed my mind!
    Alternatively it might be the need to increase numbers with a crowded fixture list or there are are some more injury problems?

7. tony

tony Member

Or we have some more budget available. The message has tended to suggest the Manager has used up his budget. Obviously we have no idea of the loan terms for the players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. In his interview Gary said he wanted Jake in the summer but could not afford him or had not enough left in his budget. If Tony Is right, then the extra might have been found or savings being made elsewhere?
    One other factor is that with so many players idle their wage demands might have reduced.

9. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

Thought we were receiving monies from the national lottery. To compensate the zero gate income?!

MK

10. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

I know I've asked this question before, on here, and not got a response, but here goes.

With all the rain we've had recently how is the pitch holding up?

11. TW2-Beaver

TW2-Beaver Member

12. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Which one's Tiberius then?

13. tony

tony Member

Ebbsfleet dominating here. Our midfield need to get a grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. tony

tony Member

Managed only one shot all half. Back four doing well but our midfield nowhere to be seen.

15. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Not a classic up until half time is it? Pitch understandably looks very heavy indeed which isn't helping.

16. tony

tony Member

Pitch is difficult but Ebbsfleet seem to be managing much better than us. Hopefully the manager will make the necessary tactical adjustments.

17. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

What a finish from the new boy.

Hampton mad likes this.
  18. tony

tony Member

1-0 Vilhete good finish but very much against the run of play

19. tony

tony Member

1-1 deserved equaliser