Ticketing Update

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Les 1949, Oct 28, 2018.

1. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Oldham took 296 to Notts Co tonight.

2. James Dean

James Dean Member

Anyone know if there’s any prep work going on at The Bev today (Weds). I’m not working today and happy to volunteer for a few hours if there’s stuff to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. TW2-Beaver

TW2-Beaver Member

...card number, sort code, pin...

4. hrbfc__fan

hrbfc__fan Member

Erm ... yhhh good one mate

5. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

Does anybody know the date and time of the draw for the second round of the FA cup many thanks!

MK

6. Adam

Adam Member

12th November 19:00 BBC2

7. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

Thanks wiĺl we be able to watch in the clubhouse?

MK

8. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Entry to the draw will be by invitation only. There should be a screen outside the club house for everyone else to watch.

9. SteveM

SteveM Member

Hopefully that'll be the case, otherwise those that get through the gates early (as requested by the club) will be the only people in the country without the means to watch it live, which seems a tad unfair.

10. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Its probably.worth remembering that the BBC will want some atmosphere in the bar, thats why they want it there.

11. Will mine be delivered by royal mail or DHL?

12. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Better open Hammonds at lunch time, and leave it open all day.

That should ensure a good atmosphere.

13. Adam

Adam Member

252 sold by Oldham currently. If they don’t sell many more I wonder if we will move the segregation further toward the corner at the north end. Rather than it’s current one third along the the north terrace.