Travelling to St Albans? Admission Prices Warning

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Les 1949, Dec 1, 2019 at 2:44 PM.

1. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

If you are planning to go to St Albans for nexr Saturday's away game please take note of their pricing structure which penalises anyone who decides to make a last minute decision to go to their games.

Adults £18 at the gate
    £16.50 in advance (you can buy on line up until 2 o'clock)

Concession (over 65) £12 at the gate
    £11 in advance

students/youth £8 at the gate
    £6 advance

There is also a family ticket for £30 at the gate
    £27 in advance

and people have complained about our prices!

Josh likes this.
  2. Larry

Larry Member

Don’t understand the logic of this. Bottom of the table, surely you need to encourage locals in for support? You could probably get into Watford for the same price?

3. Quite a lot of discussion on the Conference South website.
    One suggestion was if you get a family ticket in advance and are prepared to disregard the children’s tickets, share them with supporters or give them away, the two adult tickets work out at £13.50 each as against £16.50.

4. Larry

Larry Member

You’re right Shep, seems not too much thought has gone into this.

5. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

I looked at the family ticket option, and just taking one kid in, saying the "other one" couldn't make it...I guess it would depend on how strict they are with checking ages of kids, etc...

6. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Les Can you tell me if Dulwich at home on New years day will be all ticket. Thanks Derek.

7. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Not aware of any plan to make it all ticket

8. As the children price is £6 for the advance ticket you might be able to sell the spare for less than that and reduce your outlay further?

9. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Thanks Les for your quick reply.