Walton Casuals

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by tony, Sep 11, 2020.

1. tony

tony Member

I see D’Sane has been released partly to accommodate Minhas and Bassett. Not that surprised given PSF performances and better options becoming available. Suspect a few others maybe getting the tap on the shoulder at some point soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. hrbfc__fan

hrbfc__fan Member

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Cole Brown leave as he’s no good for this level and also Raz de graft whatever his name is

3. Big Rich

Big Rich Member

Razzaq Coleman De-Graft.

Even if you don’t rate him you should take the time to get his name right.

4. We had too many strikers so don’t think this comes as a great surprise. As already mentioned there might be others.
    From the game on Saturday, it looked Cox was happier in midfield, he seemed to struggle to keep his footing at right back. Not sure whether Farrell is a central defender, he made an error for their goal and looked much more confident at left back and when Uche came on he gave us greater aerial control.
    Think the next couple of games will see refining of the squad makeup.

5. davc

davc Member

Although shows great tenacity I’m not sure Cox is imposing enough for CM in conference south. Are we still trialing they RB from Sutton? I thought he looked v good.

6. tony

tony Member

He played Saturday. Given Ruddick is still out and suspended anyway for the start of the season I guess Cox will start at right back. Can’t see him starting in midfield unless we have a few injuries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Not sure if Ruddick has the pace to play wing back. He would also be the first choice backup for Wassmer and Inman.
    The right back who came on late Saturday did look promising, so he might be tried out against stronger opposition. Right wing back does look like a position we need to sort out.

8. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

:)

9. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

What to know todays result, Mucky?

10. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

I was referring to result on the opening day of the season and I think you know that!

MK