Welling away on Saturday.

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by SHEPPERTON SUPPORTER, Apr 25, 2019.

1. The last game of the season away to the team that looks it will finish third. They lost heavily at East Thurrock last week having rested a few players. Steve King said he was disappointed in the team’s performance and that few players fringe players had put themselves up for selection against us and the playoffs. Consequently he was not sure what team he will field. Might have a reunion with Brendan Kiernan and Richard Orlu?
    As for us, selection might depend on injuries and how Gary wants to play it. Realistically it might be the final appearance for some players for us.

2. Josh

Josh Member

Certainly looks like Dickson has played his last game.

3. If so, we must recognise that his goals especially in the first part of the season plus his FA Cup ones were a major factor in the retention of our league status and the financial position we are now in.

Hampton mad and Richard like this.
  4. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Absolutely agree with this. We owe him a lot.

Hampton mad likes this.
  5. Busy Beaver

Busy Beaver New Member

Why are we losing Chris Dickson?

6. TW2-Beaver

TW2-Beaver Member

Some fans are meeting at 12pm under the clock at Waterloo Station on Saturday and taking the train to Welling! All welcome. Wear something red :)

7. Stef

Stef Member

Is this a cunning plan to look like a Welling fan?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hrbfc__fan likes this.
  8. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

No word as yet but I suspect it's just based on an assumption, as he's clearly out of favour at the moment.

9. Josh

Josh Member

What LE said, seems Gary has fallen out with him too.

10. Source?

11. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Well I just meant out of favour as in not selected, nothing else.

12. Ok, I thought that Gary had fallen out with you Lord E!

13. Dickson has had a hamstring injury for the last three weeks. If he'd have "fallen out of favour" he'd at least have been on the bench for the last few games.

14. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

15. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

1-0 Welling

16. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

17. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Ah OK. Pays to be in the know.

18. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

19. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

two ex Beavers and an og among the scorers.